GO GREEN, GO PAPERLESS WITH SAILS OF INDOCHINA
(Updated: 6/9/2016 1:14:24 AM)
Going green and paperless is the new mantra for today's businesses that want to attain efficiency and speed in their processes, while playing their part in protecting our precious earth. Luxury Travel certainly endorses this and wants to play our part! So as we usher in 2012, we will reduce the massive printing of our briefing kit. Instead, only essential pre-trip information will be sent to you via e-mail.
By going paperless, Sails of Indochina do save money. And we would like to pass these savings to the environment by contributing $5 to a conservation organisation for every pre-trip information kit sent via email instead of getting it printed. By our humble estimation, this project would generate at least $10,000 for charity every year.
We sincerely look forward to your endorsement of green technology, clean environment and conservation, while assuring you of our usual high level of service. Conservation is important to our planet and we can all play a part by using environmentally friendly tools available to deliver vital information, while at the same time help to reduce carbon output, save our forests and reduce the amount of environmentally hazardous materials used in printing. We look forward to having you explore more of this beautiful earth in the years ahead!
Sails of Indochina - Cat Ba Island
Other updated news
- The Cai Rong trade port of Van Don Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Discover Cat Ba National Park with Sails of Indochina
- A new way to discover Lan Ha bay by Standup paddleboard and Kayak
- Stand-Up Paddling in Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba island
- Cruise off beaten tracks to Vung Vieng fishing village in Bai Tu Long Bay
- We choose Lan Ha Bay over Halong Bay
- Amazing Lan Ha bay - Vietnam
- Cruise off to Vung Vieng fishing floating village
- Van Don Island and Cai Bau Pagoda
- Cruise off beaten paths in Van Don Bay abroad Sails of Indochina Junk to Ban Sen Fishing Village
- Bai Tu Long Bay - Wonder of Nature
- Karst out in Bai Tu Long Bay - The Bay less traveled
- Tra Ban & Ngoc Vung Islands
- Kayaking in Bai Tu Long Bay - Wonder of Nature
- Co To Island - Beach break off beaten track