Ha Long bay by traditional sailing junk
(Updated: 5/13/2017 12:48:42 AM)
Miracle of the nature, Ha Long is one of the major limestone karst areas of the world which has been invaded by the sea. Ha Long Bay has an outstanding landscape, thousands of islands of boundless shapes rising out of the quiet blue water of the Bay and hundreds of beautiful and hidden caves.
Our Junk’s flat hull will allow you to discover places where few boats may venture, and will spirit you to mythical scenes. With its small skiff, you will be able to visit remote lagoons, to take a quiet walk along deserted beaches or explore unknown and hidden caves like no Other.
A cruise between myth and reality!
Within these 2 or 3 days of the cruise, our crew will serve you up local tasty dishes, which are cooked with fresh food bought in floating villages of the Bay. This is one way for you to learn about the life of the people who grow up and live on the water.
While cruising, you may simply bask in the sun on the deck, help the crew hoist the sails or even try your hand at the helm.
Nights will be spent on board in berths in one of the many peaceful inlets, with the moon as only witness to the grandeur of Halong Bay.
During the 3-day cruise on the Bay, you can visit the bay Bai Tu Long, Lan Ha, Halong and Van Don. And you will get off at Viet Hai village where you can explore it by motorbike or bike. You have also the opportunity to swim and enjoy magnificent and desert beaches with white sand and clear emerald water. Our classic sailing junk is always private and has the capacity for 2 to 6 people. For more than 7 people, we may provide 2 junks at your disposal. Please feel free to contact us at anytime, we're more than happy to assist you.
Focus Indochina - Lan Ha Bay
Other updated news
- How To Get To Cat Ba Island Vietnam ?
- We chose Lan Ha Bay over Halong Bay
- Halong Bay - Halong Travel Guide
- Cat Ba Island Travel Guide
- The Secrets of Cat Ba Island
- 10 naturally beautiful places in Vietnam
- Les Bains de Hieu avec Sails of Indochina in Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- GO GREEN, GO PAPERLESS WITH SAILS OF INDOCHINA
- The Cai Rong trade port of Van Don Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Discover Cat Ba National Park with Sails of Indochina
- A new way to discover Lan Ha bay by Standup paddleboard and Kayak
- Stand-Up Paddling in Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba island
- Cruise off beaten tracks to Vung Vieng fishing village in Bai Tu Long Bay
- We choose Lan Ha Bay over Halong Bay
- Amazing Lan Ha bay - Vietnam